- Full Name – Alex Malcolm Patterson
- Born – 1976
- Nationality & Sex – British Male
- City – Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Driving Licence – Full, Clean
- Skills – Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D studio Max and other design packages. Direct sales and customer service experience. Able to self motivate and self manage. Creative and outspoken team member.
- 1996 – 1999 – University of Northumbria at Newcastle – BA(Hons) Transportation Design – 2nd Class Degree with Honours
- 1994 – 1996 – Barnsley College – HND in Industrial Product Design – Passed
- 1992 – 1994 – North Tyneside College – BTEC National Diploma in Design specialiseing in 3D design – Passed
- 1989 – 1992 – Seaton Burn Community College – Art and Design, Graphical Communication, Science. (A) Maths, Geography, English Language. (C) Business Studies, English Literature. (D).
- 2012 – to date – mono wave art concept founder. Creating art sound waves from audio files, songs, movie clips, city soundscapes and surf. Personal website set up to showcase and promote the concept of personalised sounwave art under the mono label. http://www.monowaveart.co.uk
- 2006 – to date – Transform Your Images – General Manager – The following list are skills gained or developed within my time at TYI. Customer sales, customer service, managing retail outlets, manufacturing, large format printing, colour management, accounting, technology issues (Internet, phones, printers, networking etc.), web site development, 3d designs and detailed shop fitting plans, project management of new stores, merchandising store openings, employee interviews, staff training, managing manufacturing facility, product development, trade negotiating, store merchandising, promotional material design and much more in between.
- 2003 – 2006 – M.F.I. North Shields – Kitchen Design Specialist. Part of a small self managed design and sales team in extremely competitive kitchen market. Experienced in sales and customer service. Customers were looked after from initial approach, design and sale of their kitchen to aftersales and dealing with customer service issues.
- 2001 – 2003 – Victoria Pharmacy PhotoProcessing Lab – Developing and Processing manager. Editing and Printing Photographs to a high standard using state of the art digital equipment. Dealt with every aspect of the business from staff training, customer service, product ordering and accounts. Used initiiative to develop new business.
- 1999 – 2001 – HF Generics Ltd – Driver and Junior Warehouse Manager for North East based pharmaceutical company. Responsible for running of departments during management absenses.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
- Art, design and photography. Basically anything creative. Love Sport, especially football. Reading, both fiction and Reference. Wide ranging and eclectic love of music. Have a passion for movies of all genres either at the cinema or on DVD. Love surfing but don’t get out as much as i’d like due to inconsistent swells at Blyth and Tynemouth. Biggest passion is gaming, I much prefer to control whats on tv rather than watch tv.